When you are out of the office and don’t want to make calls from the phone’s account you have with you, make the call through the 2talk Cloud PBX account. Meaning the phone’s account you have with you doesn’t pay for the call but the 2talk Cloud PBX account does. This is great if your overseas so that you don’t need to accrue the international calling rates on your phone.
Step 1: Setting up Remote Dial Tone
- Log into 2talk Cloud PBX > select number you wish to set up remote dial tone on.
- Select Settings > Advanced > Remote Dial tone.
- Click enable remote dial tone service.
- Choose remote dial tone service option.
- Select a PIN number.
- Click Save settings to update.
Step 2: Using Remote Dial Tone
- Call your 2talk Cloud PBX number with a phone listed for Remote Dial Tone.
- Enter your PIN and wait for dial tone
- Make calls as usual.
NOTE: Calls made out to remote dial tone numbers are charged as outbound calls. You will need to ensure you have enough calling credit in your account to make the call.