When you are out of the office and want to make a call to someone who’s number is within your account, simply call the 2talk Cloud PBX number from any phone. When you hear ringing, hang up and you will be called back – so you can make a call from your 2talk Cloud PBX account. 2talk Cloud PBX Call Back is free on all 2talk Cloud PBX accounts. Calls made to non 2talk Cloud PBX account numbers are charged as outbound calls.
Step 1: Setting up Remote Call Back
- Log into 2talk Cloud PBX > select number you wish to set up remote call back on.
- Select CloudPBX > Advance > Remote Call Back
- Click enable remote call back
- Choose remote call back service option
- Select a PIN number if needed. NOTE: PIN numbers are needed if you choose to call back all numbers
Step 2: Using Remote Call Back
- Call your 2talk Cloud PBX number from a phone number chosen.
- Hang up when you hear ringing.
- 2talk Cloud PBX will call you back.
- Answer the call and then make calls as usual.
NOTE: Off-net calls to call back remote numbers are charged as outbound calls.