Overview – Passwords
We support two mechanisms of connecting to our service, Registration and secondly SIP Peering. If connecting via Registration your handset or phone system requires a UserName (the phone number) and Password to authenticate to our network.
- Account Password: You can if you choose re-use your account password as a global password for all your registered handsets.
- Restricted Lines: by Restrict Line you are setting a password against each phone number.
Step 1: CloudPBX Portal
- Log into 2talk Cloud PBX
- CloudPBX > Line Number Select
- Edit Number: Set focus area within the number to enable “Edit”
- Restrict Line: Restricting a line enables you to set a password against a line
- Supply Password
- Navigate to bottom of page: SAVE
Step 2: Configure your phone
We recommend using your phones Web UI to set the details below
- Account DID: [see Welcome email]
- Password: ********
- Proxy: phone.yourcloudtelco.com.au
- Ports: 5060