When keeping your team connected is important use the CloudPBX Conference Calls function. You can use your CloudPBX number to create your own personalised conference calls. This makes it easy be connected with staff and customers.
- Log into 2talk Cloud PBX > select the number you wish to set up Conference Calling on.
- Select CloudPBX > Advanced > Conferencing
- Select Conference type.
- Choose a pin (if required)
- Select conference service option. If you only want to allow chosen numbers to join the conference call, add the numbers in the box.
- Select Disable conference recordings if you don’t wish to record the conference call.
- Click Save settings to update.
Email Conference recordings
Each conference can be automatically recorded if all parties in the conference have Call Recording enabled. The recording will be sent to the email address on the number, or if no email address is set the recording will go the email address on the account.
- Advanced | Call Recording
- Set direction
- Set email (or alternate email address)
- Mute/Unmute self
- Lock/Unlock room
- Eject last user
- Increase/Decrease conference volume
- Increase/Decrease personal volume
- Conference Music on Hold.
The number of participants into your conference bridge is only limited by the number of channels allocated to your account.
YouTube – Enabling a Conference Number