- Summary: Accessing call recordings.
- Detail: 2talk Cloud PBX “Calls Records” are accessible from the moment of call completion and are available from two portals. 2talk Cloud PBX a real time billing feed for third party developers re-billing 2talk Cloud PBX services on behalf of their own customer base.
2talk Cloud PBX Portal
All billing, voice functionality, numbers management and connectivity options are managed from the 2talk Cloud PBX portal. Within the Call Records section subscribers can view by day, line number and Call Type plus across the previous 12 months call activity.
Live API billing
2talk Cloud PBX provide developers with a programmatic assess to retrieve CDR via a simple API (HTTP GET). The following URL and formatting provides access to the live billing fee.
- Account: 2talk Cloud PBX account number
- Password: 2talk Cloud PBX account password
- FromID: tells the system from which id you wish to fetch rows (including that ID)
|IM||INM||TollFree Inbound Mobile|
|0||0||Pin Blocked Calls|
|A3||A3||AU 6113 Inbound Nat|
|A8||A8||Inbound AU 6118|
|U0||U0||Inbound UK 4480|
|U1||U1||Inbound US 18xx|
|3M||3M||AU 6113 Inbound Mob|
|M||M||Calls to Mobile|
|8||8||Toll free calls|
|M||MG||Calls to Mobile GSM|
|M||M3||Calls to Mobile 3G|